Friday, April 5, 2019

All of My Raggedy Anns and Andys

Currently, I have a small collection of Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls.


As you can see, they reside together in a wooden doll cradle in my doll room.


My replacement Dress Me Raggedy Ann by Knickerbocker (c. 1970) and a reproduction Molly-E Raggedy Andy from Applause (1993)


Susan Fosnot doll from an event at the 2014 UFDC convention. I recorded the event in this previous post.


Springwater Cookies doll from the late 1990s.


Mini Raggedy Andy by Knickerbocker from my childhood lamp (c. 1970).



25" Applause Raggedy Ann from the 1990s. She had her own post here.


Another photo of my Dress Me Raggedy Ann. You can read more about her in this earlier post and this one.

This concludes my Raggedy Ann series of posts, for now.

2 comments: