Thursday, October 20, 2011

Look what arrived in the mail


When I saw this Raggedy Ann Dress Me Doll on Ebay, I knew that I had to buy her for my Christmas present to myself. This is the same doll that I had as a child, until one day I found her to be gone when I came home from school. My mom had decided to get rid of her and another doll (an orange clown) because of their state of disrepair.


This was rather traumatic. Raggedy Ann was my favorite doll. I slept with her every night. My room was decorated in Raggedy Ann everything.


And now, I have her again (in better shape than my original was when I lost her.)


Now I get to start cleaning her up. Hopefully I can figure out how to get rid of the nasty stain on her hand. Hopefully I will post photos of her looking a lot better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment