Thursday, May 7, 2020

Wonder Women

I unboxed a Wonder Woman from my collection and decided to photograph all the Wonder Woman dolls in my collection (not counting the little action figures).


Wonder Woman dolls: Mattel - DC Wonder Woman - Diana Prince & Hidden Sword (2017); Mattel - Superman VS Batman: Dawn of Justice - Wonder Woman (2016); Tonner - Diana Prince - Princess of Paradise (redressed, 2014); Mattel - Wonder Woman Collector's Edition (1999); and Mattel - DC Superhero Girls - Wonder Woman (2016).
 

Diana Prince & Hidden Sword was the doll I unboxed today.


She is from the 2017 Wonder Woman movie.




Here she is with the doll from the 2016 Superman VS Batman: Dawn of Justice movie.



This Wonder Woman by Tonner shows off how she reflects bullets with her gauntlets.



This 1999 Wonder Woman was actually my second Wonder Woman doll, I used to have an 8" Mego Wonder Woman, but sold her with my other Mego Superheroes and villains in the early 2000s. 


I look forward to being able to add a Wonder Woman from the Wonder Woman: 1984 movie once it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment