Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Evangeline's Arrived Today

Woo hoo! My two Evangeline Ghastly dolls from the UFDC Convention arrived today. I shipped them to my parents and they shipped them to me, hence why they took so long to get here. 

Wow, Miss Ghastly is huge. I have her standing next to Barbie and Hayden for comparison, and she towers over them. There really is a great difference between 11 1/2" and 17".


By the way, the Barbie is a 1987 Fun to Dress Barbie. She is wearing a neat kimono I purchased at the base Arts & Crafts shop. Yay! for crafters.


Queen of the Mardi Gras looks as if she might be a little larger than Ipswich Fog. I can't tell.
Hmmm.... according to the Wilde Imagination website, she is 18 1/2 inches tall. I thought she looked bigger.





No comments:

Post a Comment