The rule is I answer her questions, and then nominate 11 other blogs to answer my questions. Of course, Steampunk Addie has already nominated some of the blogs I was going to nominate. Daijoubu (which means no worries).
The questions given to me are:
- What is your favorite toy ever made? Oh, this is a hard one. I don't know if I have one favorite toy or one favorite type of toy. I am a doll fanatic, so it is most likely a doll. Dolls are so versatile and come in many different types.
- What is your favorite toy you ever had? As a toddler - Raggedy Ann, as a 4 year old - my baby doll, as a middle-schooler - my Pot Belly Bear, as a teen and young adult - Bulletman from the 12-inch G.I. Joe line, and now? I have a soft spot for all of them, but the baby doll I got for Christmas when I was four led to my life long passion for dolls. I started seriously collecting dolls as an adult while hunting for that childhood doll.
- What is your favorite color? All of them. But mostly vibrant purple and orange.
- What is your favorite scent? Hungarian Goulash (using the Joy of Cooking recipe), it makes my mouth water just smelling it.
- What is your favorite moving picture? It is a toss up between A League of Their Own and Miracle on 34th Street. I can watch these two movies over and over and never get tired of them.
- If you could time travel, when and where? Primarily, I would time travel to the early or mid 1970s and buy up all the toys I used to have but don't any more, and all the ones I wanted but never had. LOL. For history or site seeing, I'd love to explore ancient Rome and North America before the Europeans arrived.
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who? President Woodrow Wilson. He was a visionary before his time.
- What event in history would you change, and why? I don't think I could or would. Every thing that has happened has led up to today.
- Are you a geek, or a nerd? I admit that I am both a nerd and a geek, and have learned to be proud of it.
- What would be your superpower if you could choose? This question i know the answer to. Flight. I want to fly. In my dreams I tend to have the power to fly and I love it.
- What would your supername be? Levitation Lass, in the style of the Legion of Super-Heroes.
My nominees are:
3. Jane Cherie
5. Doll Diaries
Besides Steampunk Addie, these are the only blogs I really follow, so 7 instead of 11.
1. Which doll in your collection have you owned the longest?
2. Do you have a specific style/type of doll that you enjoy collecting most?
3. If you could have any doll ever made, cost not an option, what would it be?
4. What is your favorite doll or toy that you have ever had? (I liked Steampunk Addie's question so much that I decided to reuse it.)
5. Your favorite TV show (doesn't have to be currently on)?
6. What are your hobbies, outside of dolls?
7. Where would you love to visit for your next vacation?
8. Do you speak any languages besides English?
9. What is your favorite food?
10. Who would you want to play you in a movie about you?
11. Who is your favorite author?
Thank you for playing.