Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Miss Unity Paper Doll

A couple of years ago, I received this paper doll set as a door prize.


It is a Miss Unity paper doll, originally from 1989 (the 40th anniversary of UFDC), that was re-released in 1999 for the 50th anniversary of UFDC.


She is by Peggy Jo Rosamund.


She has two outfits - the Miss Unity outfit, in white.


And a green dress under a tan coat and hat.

Not being a paper doll collector, I would like to pass her on to someone who would appreciate her before I add any more wrinkles to the doll or outfits.

If would like to sell her for $15.00 - including shipping (U.S. only).
If you are interested, please let me know in the comments.





2 comments:

  1. I love Peggy Jo Rosamund's work. Not interested in the paper dolls, though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete