Saturday, October 19, 2013

Metrodolls Swag

I had a fellow doll lover proxy the recent Metrodolls Event, Style Evolution. The packages arrived yesterday, and I am very excited to share my new doll and fashions with you.

First up, Metro Girl Ellowyne, shown here holding a Vogue magazine and looking fierce in her red plaid and black "leather" outfit.

Click on images to enlarge.



What a lovely face!


Besides the doll, fashions and vogue magazines were included in my items. Here is my Madame Alexander Sienna Evans modeling all the different looks.

Here she is wearing a 2 piece sweater set, white capris, and matching blue pumps.
The pullover sweater through me for a loop, at first. I could not figure how to maneuver it over her head and hands. That was when I realized that she might be able to step into it. It worked, and she looks great.






She changed out of the capris, and into a smart grey pencil skirt. I also added pearls (that I already had).




The last piece of this mix and match set, is this amazing sheath dress. A sophisticated look for work or play.








No comments:

Post a Comment