Thursday, August 1, 2019

Star Struck: UFDC 70th Annual Convention - Nashville TN, 2019, Part 4 - Special Exhibits

Thursday morning I got up and got in line for the TLC (Tender Loving Care) Boutique in hopes that there would be some dolls donated to the UFDC Museum that were marked down to $1, $2, $5, or $10 that I wanted,but there weren't any that appealed to me this year.

I then was able to spend an hour checking out the special exhibits.

Japanese Fashion Dolls from the collection of Vickie Hanning:












Paper Stars:







70 Years of UFDC Souvenirs: 









Effanbee Historical Dolls:








Star Struck (Celebrity Dolls):













And A Tribute to R. John Wright and Susan Wright




I did not photograph all of the dolls in these exhibits, but have tried to show a bit of each.

Then I was off to more volunteering, this time monitoring in the competition room.





No comments:

Post a Comment