Sunday, August 11, 2013

American Girl Shopping

Well, I had a good trip home to the U.S. I was able to visit my family, attend the UFDC Convention, and I even fit in some shopping. ;)

I even fit in a trip to the American Girl store in Tyson Corner, VA.


This was my first time in an American Girl store and my first time seeing American Girl items in person.


I have been loving Julie's outfits and accessories from afar, but seeing them in person was wonderful.




This outfit of Saige's is lovely.


I bought a couple of goodies for my 18 inch doll (Madame Alexander).


An American Girl Washington, DC t-shirt, white pants, and cute blue clogs.



Today, Sadie got to try on her new outfit. I think she looks smashing. She also rocks the eyeglasses from Springfield Dolls.


She is standing next to one of the newest members of our doll family, a Madame Hendren doll that I won (helper drawing) at the convention.










No comments:

Post a Comment