Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Making a Dress From Socks

I'm not much of a sewer. In a good year, I may sew two Halloween costumes, and that is about it.So when I decided to sew a dress for Evangeline Ghastly, I was a little nervous about how it would turn out. Especially since I was working without a pattern. I decided to go easy, and created her dress and cape out of socks. 100 Yen socks to be exact.

Click on images to enlarge.

This is the photo I used for the Masquerade contest. not the best, but the lighting out side that day sucked.


This is the picture I really wanted to use, but the glare was horrible.

And here are some photos I took of her today, as she removes her mask after the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment