Saturday, September 3, 2022

Re-Ment Table Gifts 2022

 I had time this past week to open up 2 Re-Ment sets that I received as table gifts at the convention.


The first is a tiny log chopping set. Kenshin is posing with the miniatures to show what scale they are in.
The set includes a carrying basket filled with burnt wood/charcoal, a sickle, an ax, a wood round, and 2 pieces of a split log.



The other set I received is a really cute concept.
"My Own Cooking"


The title is misleading, the karaage is store bought, but then dressed up to look like it was homemade. LOL I'm pretty sure lots of us have done something like that at least once.


The set includes a plate of karaage with sauce, chopsticks,


a container of sauce with a lid (looks just like Gladware),


a grocery or convenience store package of karaage, 


And an almost empty bottle of Kewpie Mayo.


These are a welcome addition to my Re-Ment collection.







No comments:

Post a Comment