Sunday, March 1, 2020

Cherry Blossoms are Coming

March is here. And while the days have been getting longer and the sun is shining today, the temperatures have been frigid - in the 30s and below.

My 18" dolls have gotten tired of Winter and long for the warmth of Spring. So they decided to do a Spring weather shoot inside the house, covered with cherry blossoms that I crocheted.


Harmony is back in the pink, white, and blue outfit she came in - it is covered in flowers.


Julie, Melody, and Sadie decided to wear cherry blossoms in their hair.


Sadie chose a Springfield dolls outfit (purple top and tan pants) and American Girl clogs.


Julie is wearing her birthday dress.


And Melody is in a cute My Life As... pink pastel dress with bunnies on it. 


Later in the day, a new friend joined them on the credenza, Blue Bunny. 


I think Blue Bunny blends well into the scene.


I think I feel warmer already.


No comments:

Post a Comment