Sunday, November 6, 2022

The Witches Come Out to Play

Halloween was last week, so yesterday I packed up the Halloween decorations. Since I already had about half of my witch dolls out for the display, I thought I would get the rest of the witches out and do a group shot.


The Annalee witches got packed up with the rest of the decorations, so they are not in the grouping.

To qualify as a witch, the doll had to have a conical witch hat, or a broom, or have witch in their name or description.


First up is Pop Goes Oz - Wicked Witch of the West.


Next are Jill Wilson's Scary Godmother and Maru Mini-Pal Fire Witch,


Madame Alexander's Wicked Witch of the West, My Friend Jenny in an OOAK witch costume, and Bratzillaz Witchy Princesses - Carolina Past.


Licca in an Azone witch costume, Happy Meal Wicked Witch by Madame Alexander, and Trick and Treat Cissette.


Hiding in the back is Moonlight Halloween Barbie.


The last doll is another Bratzillaz - Yasmina Clairvoya.


Not a bad group of witches, if I do say so myself.


I have posted most of these dolls before, but never as one group. I hope you enjoy seeing them all together.




No comments:

Post a Comment