Monday, June 15, 2015

World Doll Day

 In celebration of World Doll Day, Confessions of a Doll Collector's Daughter asked me to answer three things.
1: List 3 favourite dolls from the ones you got last year.
2: List 3 dolls currently on your wish list.
3: Tag 5 people to do the same thing! (Anyone with a home on the web, not just bloggers, can be tagged!)


My favorite dolls I got in the last year:
1. Ana by Dianna Effner (the UFDC 2014 convention doll)


2. Barbie Haunted Beauties: Mistress of the Manor
3. Gene: Hello, Hollywood, Hello


3 Dolls currently on my wish list:
1. City Shine Barbie Doll - Bronze Dress
3. The upcoming Wonder Woman doll from Madame Alexander.

I'm not going to ask any one else to join, since most of the doll blogs I follow have probably been tagged already, since I am a little late joining in.



No comments:

Post a Comment